webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5/13/05
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
webmistress
Huang Yun

recent entries
suddenly think of him..lol.. A year ago..on this d...
u know.. i have remove him from facebook.. haha.. ...
finally my literacy corner is up and done.. hee.. ...
recently have been very busy to blog.. having cour...
if u can read my blog, you will know that i have l...
Sometime what we want, we don’t get it.When we tri...
sunday wasn't feeling well and i had a nightmare.....
last thurs we went to explorerkids for our kidsque...
im so blur today.. today suppose to meet my course...
alright, i doesn't seem to be blogging that often ...


wishlist
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
A trip to Japan
Digital camera (Sony T300)
Laptop vaio (white)
Get B4 in Eng
Dip in Early Childhood
Driving licence


plugboard




jukebox


rewind


Monday, June 15, 2009
@ 1:59 PM

sat went to the eye centre with bf..well actually i never tot of goin..since im like tat.. And i can say im used to it.. But because i can claim some..haha..so why not? But i not sure i can claim how much.. Jus only the first consultation..it cost me $82..but..since can claim..i jus go for it ba..it wont do me any harm..at first i scare if there is something wrong with my nerve..i don think surgery can help me..but after the check up..my nerve are fine..and the doc direct me to another doc on 23rd..as i need to do 2 opt..one for the eye ball and another one for my eye lid.. First i need to position my eyeball first den pull my eye lid up..im so scare sia..and i din let my parent know abt it..



©copyrighted 2009 every-little-dreams.blogspot.com