webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5/13/05
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
webmistress
Huang Yun

recent entries
if u can read my blog, you will know that i have l...
Sometime what we want, we don’t get it.When we tri...
sunday wasn't feeling well and i had a nightmare.....
last thurs we went to explorerkids for our kidsque...
im so blur today.. today suppose to meet my course...
alright, i doesn't seem to be blogging that often ...
just a short post on my velentine day with mr bf.....
原本不想见他的。。可是在这别无选着之下。。还是和他见面了。。东西拿了。。应该不会再有下一次了吧。。回...
始终还是跟你见面了。。。
stop blogging for so many days.. my hk trip photos...


wishlist
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
A trip to Japan
Digital camera (Sony T300)
Laptop vaio (white)
Get B4 in Eng
Dip in Early Childhood
Driving licence


plugboard




jukebox


rewind


Saturday, April 25, 2009
@ 1:01 AM

recently have been very busy to blog.. having course, need to do lots of office stuff.. need to do assignment...

or maybe cos my principal found out my blog.. kind of don wish to blog anymore..

anyway.. today was surfing through facebook.. i suddenly felt relieves.. don know why.. i feel that lucky i chose the right path.. i make the right choices..for my relationship..

recently he msg me in facebook.. and give me a call after the msg.. why? lol.. think of this make me laugh..

he actually book the singapore flyer at the wrong timing.. and he gave me the tickets.. clever me.. i ask for a change of timing.. but i din tell him.. reason becos he ask me to bring my parent along or ask them to go.. as he book 2 tickets.. at that time i was tired.. very tired.. so i say ok..

the next day he sms me and ask me about the trip.. i din reply.. im feeling guilty u see.. i wanted to return him the ticket.. but i don know how to open to him.. cos i think he might be thinking i went with my parent.. anyway the water u splash out is unable to retrieve.. so i just let the story continues..

i have change to next thurs.. cos i took half day leave and so i will go with one of the teacher.. guilty guilty =(

why am i talking abt this? anyway.. ya.. i feel happy as i make the right choice.. and thanks to him.. now my bf is much better as compare to what he is previously..

he ask me why i block my blog.. and why i din give him permission to view my blog.. reason becos i don want him to know my life and come in again..

thou i really miss the time or fun with him.. but whats over is over..

looking at another perspective..actually jj is nt a bad guy



©copyrighted 2009 every-little-dreams.blogspot.com