webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5/13/05
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
webmistress
Huang Yun

recent entries
finally my literacy corner is up and done.. hee.. ...
recently have been very busy to blog.. having cour...
if u can read my blog, you will know that i have l...
Sometime what we want, we don’t get it.When we tri...
sunday wasn't feeling well and i had a nightmare.....
last thurs we went to explorerkids for our kidsque...
im so blur today.. today suppose to meet my course...
alright, i doesn't seem to be blogging that often ...
just a short post on my velentine day with mr bf.....
原本不想见他的。。可是在这别无选着之下。。还是和他见面了。。东西拿了。。应该不会再有下一次了吧。。回...


wishlist
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
A trip to Japan
Digital camera (Sony T300)
Laptop vaio (white)
Get B4 in Eng
Dip in Early Childhood
Driving licence


plugboard




jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, May 12, 2009
@ 11:38 PM

u know.. i have remove him from facebook.. haha.. don noe why.. i jus did it..

this is good for me right? at least i wont keep beo-ing his acc.. lol..

hate goin home alone after class.. thinking and thinking.. i can say he is not the 1st one.. u know.. i type till here.. suddenly remains me of adrian.. don noe hw many of you know abt him.. he jus went missing one day.. so angry..

feel like changing my blog to something confidential and talks only abt my mood.. bt this will look so negative.. cos i feel majority will be something sad ba ? baahaha



©copyrighted 2009 every-little-dreams.blogspot.com